These swift-paced and upbeat sessions* are designed to help you and/or your organisation facilitate positive change. Thinking Boosters are great if you want to reflect, find a sense of direction and leap into action, especially in times of crisis.
One typical Thinking Booster is a 30 minutes phone/VoIP session to set up high-performance systems and keep you going. For longer sessions, hop on to our coaching programme.
WHAT PEOPLE USE IT FOR
During the Covid phase, we provided Thinking Booster Programmes for leaders in the social economy:
- Sensemaking and learning in times of uncertainty,
- Movement building strategy,
- Short-term planning and pivoting,
- Tools for stakeholders engagement, communications and customer support.
- Career transition
- Business closure
Format: 1-on-1 sessions – virtual group/teams sessions – paper reviews – interactive whiteboard sessions – VR imagination walks
THINKING BOOSTERS ARE IDEAL IF...
– you have short time lapses during the day to take off.
– you need practical, high paced sessions, and a co-designed and creative plan to work on in your own time, in your own space, afterwards.
Offer yourself a credit of:
5 Thinking Boosters sessions, valid for 4 months (Pay As You Go £500)
Cost per session of 30 min: GB £100.
By purchasing the Thinking Boosters Session, you confirm you have read The Coaching Terms and Conditions here
You have fourteen  days from the date of purchase of services to change your mind. Should the supply of services (including any digital content) commence before the fourteen  days from the date of purchase has elapsed, by agreeing to this contract, you acknowledge that you are consenting to lose your right of withdrawal.
* Sessions are supported by neuroscience-based, process-focused, outcome-driven methodologies, delivered by a supervised and certified coach (Neuroleadership Group), abiding by the code of conduct of the International Association for Coaching. Director Servane Mouazan is a certified executive coach and a full member of the Association For Coaching.