These swift-paced and upbeat sessions* are designed to help you and/or your organisation facilitate positive change. Thinking Boosters are great if you want to reflect, find a sense of direction and leap into action, especially in times of crisis.
One typical Thinking Booster is a 30 minutes phone/VoIP session to set up high-performance systems and keep you going. For longer sessions, hop on to our coaching programme.
WHAT PEOPLE USE IT FOR
During the Covid phase, we have been providing Thinking Boosters for leaders in the social economy who needed:
- Sensemaking and learning in times of uncertainty,
- Movement building strategies,
- Short-term planning and pivoting,
- Testing Futures-Thinking and imagination games
- Thinking through adequate tools for stakeholders engagement, communications and customer support.
- Your digital persona (public speaking, niche refining, outbound marketing, e-networking)
- Career transition
- Business closure
Format: 1-on-1 sessions – virtual teams sessions – paper reviews – interactive whiteboard sessions – VR imagination walks
Servane knows how to lighten a task without ceding gravitas. I recommend her to anyone with a complex challenge who needs a fast breakthrough and would benefit from an outstanding thinking partner.
Sofia Bustamante, Entrepreneur and Peace Building Consultant
Working with Servane was a breath of fresh air – metaphorically and literally as we had one of our most powerful conversations during a walk and talk in a lovely open space. Our collision brought out colour, creativity, vibrancy, clarity and renewed energy for pursuing my future goals.
Sinem Cakir, CEOTHINKING BOOSTERS ARE IDEAL IF...
– you have short time lapses during the day to take off.
– you need practical, high-paced sessions, and a co-designed and creative plan to work on in your own time, in your own space, afterwards.
Offer yourself a credit of:
5 Thinking Boosters sessions, valid for 2 months (Pay As You Go £250)
Cost per session of 30 min: GB £50.
By purchasing the Thinking Boosters Session, you confirm you have read The Coaching Terms and Conditions here.
GIVE A FRIEND A THINKING BOOSTER SESSION
Would you like to support a friend by giving them a coaching gift or a gesture towards the purchase of one or more sessions?
- One Thinking Booster is £50/30 min session online – A credit of 5 sessions amounts to £250 and is valid for 2 months.
Coaching / Foundations for growth – One session is £199 per 60 min session – online.
You have fourteen  days from the date of purchase of services to change your mind. Should the supply of services (including any digital content) commence before the fourteen  days from the date of purchase has elapsed, by agreeing to this contract, you acknowledge that you are consenting to lose your right of withdrawal.
* Sessions are supported by neuroscience-based, process-focused, outcome-driven methodologies, delivered by a supervised and certified coach (Neuroleadership Group), abiding by the code of conduct of the International Association for Coaching. Director Servane Mouazan is a certified executive coach and a full member of the Association For Coaching.