At Ogunte, we understand the challenges and obstacles you face everyday as innovation funds and grant makers…
“How can I grow grantee pipeline with qualified women-led leads”
“I need my fund recipients to generate better social and financial returns on investment”
“Should I outsource part of my grantee services to improve my effectiveness?”
“I want to be at the forefront and drive change with gender lens investment”
Ogunte enables Innovation & Challenge Funds, as well as Grant Makers, to make a positive and measurable impact on the “Women-led Social Enterprise Ecosystem” by enabling you to:
- Define a laser-sharp focus for your organization
- Identify the ideal grantee profile
- Develop relevant and targeted message with a gender-lens investing flavor
- Provide outsourcing coaching and mentoring services that free up your organization’s resources
Ogunte delivers on these benefits through a suite of customized services to fit your specific needs delivered by highly qualified consultants.
Our portfolio includes
- Executive Coaching
- System Design Methodology & Consulting
- Gender-lens Investment Training,
- Gender Technology
- Research (Global)
- Design Sprints
- Programme Design & Execution
Not convinced yet?
Take a look at how our services have made measurable impact and delivered results for our customers:
Why partner with Ogunte?
- We successfully coached and trained ca 7000 women social entrepreneurs
- Between 2015 and 2017, we have delivered over 415 coaching and training sessions with participants scoring 4.37/5 on personal impact.
- Experienced in Awards management, learning events design and facilitation, incubation and challenge programme management, for, among others, Match Internationals’ Women Fund, The Womanity Foundation, Impact Hub Launchpad, Manchester City Council, Climate KIC.
Ogunte was one of the first 100 certified B Corp in the UK, and successfully recertified in 2017.
Ready to get started?
Please request an immediate call back through the contact page.
“I gained exposure to thriving, vibrant emerging businesses, new relationships, and a chance to contribute and learn about challenges of a different business model.”Melanie Stack, Consultant, formerly President International WeightWatchers Inc.
“Many thanks for your active support to our teams during the past 10 weeks. The founders very much enjoyed your coaching sessions and it helped us understand better the support they needed. ” Marc Bato – SOLVE | HubLaunchpad & FutureGov London 2014 .