The women-led social entrepreneurship ecosystem doesn’t exist without supporters such as coaches, advisors, network leaders, incubators managers, among others.
At Ogunte, we are increasingly focusing on this group, as you are paramount to help women in social enterprises succeed.Here are some challenges Business Support providers shared with us:
“We want to make social entrepreneurs more aware of the opportunity we provide”
“I need a system to validate my products and services”
“How can I match offer and demand, or prioritise among all the missions I am given?”
“We need to work on our partnerships, if not, we’ll loose momentum”
“I feel overwhelmed and a bit isolated”
“I want to be able to drive change with women social entrepreneurs”
Does it feel familiar?
Ogunte enables service providers, network leaders, and business advisors to make a positive and measurable impact on the Women-led Social Enterprise Ecosystem by enabling you to:
- Segment your target audience clearly
- Design a relevant message
- Understand what makes your portfolio viable
- Re-structure, manage and expand your professional network
- Explore relevant partnership opportunities to match demand without loosing your sparkle!
- Develop your leadership and personal performance as a business support provider.
Ogunte delivers on these benefits through a suite of customized services to fit your specific needs delivered by highly qualified consultants and coaches.
Our portfolio includes
- Executive and business coaching
- Knowledge management support
- Relationship brokerage
- Action learning for teams
- Design Sprints
- Leadership and personal development for business support providers
Not convinced yet?
Why partner with Ogunte?
- We successfully coached and trained ca 7000 women in social enterprises.
- Between 2015 and 2017, we have delivered over 415 coaching and training sessions with participants scoring 4.37/5 on personal impact.
- We count 17 years of consistent experience in training and coaching for individuals and groups, on line and on-sites, with a specific focus on social businesses, NGOs, tech-for-good and international development contexts.
- Our coaches, trainers and facilitators are certified coaches and accredited business advisors.
Ogunte was one of the first 100 certified B Corp in the UK, and successfully recertified in 2017.
Ready to get started?
Please request an immediate call back through the contact page.
Want a taster with no obligation?
Request a 30 minutes Thinking Booster trial session for £50 (NO VAT)
(Timezone shown on reservation is London UK GMT – The session takes place through Skype – ID Dubaxango)