This year, the team at Ogunte will shed a light on women social entrepreneurs’ supporters: people in a fascinating ecosystem who finance, advise, challenge, coach, connect, mentor and promote these women.
Do you want to take part in this series and feature your work?
Here are a few questions you can pick and send back to us:
Who are you in one sentence and what should the world specifically know
about the way you support women social enterpreneurs (add your website and your twitter
2. What is it that you are doing differently? (think of your region, your collaborations, your theory of change, your suppliers, how you impact on people)
3. Can you articulate in 3 to 5 points what your theory of change is?
4. What do you know now that you wished you had known from the beginning? (you can explain briefly about what you’ve dne before to give a bit of context)
5. What questions do your clients never ask you, you wished they did…?
6. What ideal conversation would you rather have with women social entrepreneurs?
7. How do you close the gender gap in your day to day activities?
8. If you were to curate and participate, what would be your ideal social conference panel in your line of work? (This is the equivalent of your favourite guests for a dinner party…)
9. How does your eagerness to be involved as a social entrepreneurs’ supporter stem from what happened in your early years?
10. If you were not doing what you are doing now, what other business, cause or activity would you be contributing to…?
11. What was a pivotal moment in your life as a supporter?
12. If i tell you “collaboration, myths and realities, what are you telling me? (give an example)
13. If i tell you “measuring the social impact” of your work (or of the women you support), what are you telling me? (give an example…
14. If I tell you “love”, what are you telling me?
15. Can you suggest 3 women social entrepreneurs in your network, that the world should know about?
16. How does your world look like in 2030?