Since 2001, Ogunte enables Women Social Entrepreneurs* – or “Impact Women” – to learn, lead and connect.
We do so by facilitating the creation of a focused, clear, and relevant message, the procurement of key resources, the reporting on impact & progress, and their leadership development.
After many coaching sessions, incubation and award programmes, we hear about the issues women experience at work but also personally.Some of the challenges women social entrepreneurs often face:
When you start a journey with Ogunte, you get support to:
- Develop sustainable relationships with your team and stakeholders.
- Develop a strategy to grow your social venture
- Learn to pivot and grow relevant networks (mapping stakeholders in funding, strategy, technology, potential mentors, partners etc.)
- Create learning opportunities for yourself and your stakeholders
- Plan for positive and sustainable change and take collective action
- Reflect on your own practice and role, as a social leader, and as an individual with multiple life constraints
*We work with women who have already set-up their business.
OUR PORTFOLIO INCLUDES
- Do It Yourself support with the Beesmap Booklet, to assess your needs and coach yourself.
- Individual or team coaching (for a fee)*
- Thinking boosters, when you need ad-hoc coaching support. Get a trial session here!
- Make a Wave, our Growth Readiness Programme for Women Social Entrepreneurs
- Learning material – Make a Wave previous editions’ free resources.
- Access to crowdfunding campaign platform (Visit OGUNTE partner page on Buzzbnk. We’ll help you promote your campaign.**)
NOT CONVINCED YET?
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE IMPACT WOMEN NETWORK
- Discover how other women social entrepreneurs have done this. More info here
- Events somewhere in the world or online (Free or for a fee) More info here
- Visit our on-line community, and map your social venture on the global #ImpactWomen map
- Promote your enterprise, and get peer-to-peer support (Free), on our Facebook and Linkedin Group
- Read tips and share your own journey on our community blog!
If you want to know how these features apply specifically to you, get in touch with us here.
***You are a social entrepreneur at start-up or growth stage. You want to develop and grow your own social enterprise and collaborate with others. Tell us what you want to learn by completing this very quick survey here.***
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
The OGUNTE Advisors and Facilitators
Terms & Conditions
*Positive outcome implies a responsive and pro-active attitude towards formal and informal learning, being open to connect to relevant stakeholders and resources.
** To be hosted on our Buzzbnk partner page, you need to have been part of the Make a Wave Incubator programme, or have taken up coaching, or attended or commissioned training/facilitation programmes.