Develop your project with help from real and approachable business women...
For whom: This tailored learning programme is for Entrepreneurs and Social Innovators across sectors, go-getters who have a certain idea of what they want to achieve, but who don't like to get off-the-shelf solutions.
You already know you want:
- a skilled push
- an action-learning process
- an extra perspective to brainstorm, assess and support to implement ideas
- a marketing action plan to move on fast and beat the slow economy!
Format: You will get a combination of individual coaching, expert advice, networking referrals, shadowing opportunities and action-learning, over a period of 3 months.
Investment: from £1500, all in for the 3 months programme. The learning content is tailored to your needs and your progress evaluated.
Note that we are not in position to offer this programme for free. We can advise you on funding avenues.
- Bespoke snap-shot assessment of your business, a straight feedback and options to consider to move forward.
- Determination – you will implement innovative and successful marketing methods in your business.
- Confidence - ability to relate to people at all levels, friendly, open and honest in their communications
- Leadership – to know your strengths and capacity to engage your team and stakeholders in unfamiliar territories
- Planning - Being able to take distance, reflect and take steps forward.
- Communicate short and long terms collaborative plans
- Identification of further relevant professional development paths,
- Project/enterprise/partnership creation.
- Create, expand, nurture relevant networks and support structures.
Examples of topics previous learners have explored:
- Evaluation and Social Impact Measurement
- Developing my Social Enterprise
- Access to Impact investment
- Branding and Design
- Approaches to CSR
- Your Coaching Business for Sustainable Development
- Fundraising | Managing Finance | Managing Sales
- Improving Relationship and Performance with Public Sector
- Improving Relationship and Performance with Large Companies
- Clean and Renewable Technologies
- The Psychology of Social Business
- Community Development | Outreach | Campaigning and Decision-Making
- Understanding Fair Trade
We are happy to provide clients' feedback! If you don’t find your targeted theme in this list, call us for an informal conversation without obligation.
The team has in-depth knowledge of the various industries present in the social economy, impact invesmtnet, private, public and third sectors. We provide an unmatched flexibility in set-up & delivery, a robust pool of skills and network and support both clients and sponsors.