Develop your project with help from coaches AND a network of real and approachable business women...
For whom: For those who know what they want to achieve, yet need to design clear steps and reinforce efficient business behaviours to get there. You'll get a tailored learning experience rather than an off-the-shelf solution.
You already know you want:
- a skilled push
- a process focused on you, not a text book.
- an extra perspective to brainstorm, assess and support to implement ideas
- a plan to move on faster and efficiently
- clarity and a strategy to make things happen.
How does it work:
- You receive a combination of individual coaching, expert advice, networking referrals, shadowing opportunities and action-learning. The process is tailored to your needs and your progress evaluated.
- Each session lasts 60 minutes and takes place over the phone or Skype.
- Live sessions in Central London are possible for two-hours block minimum.
- You can book a trial session in person - Central London only - for 60 min - at £199
Your Investment: Contribution starts from £167.- per session if you book 12 sessions upfront.
You can choose between a 4, 6, 10, or 12 hours package.
Some of the Benefits:
- Bespoke snap-shot assessment of your behaviour, your business, a straight feedback and options to consider to move forward.
- Determination – you will implement innovative and successful marketing methods in your business.
- Confidence - ability to relate to people at all levels, friendly, open and honest in their communications
- Leadership – to know your strengths and capacity to engage your team and stakeholders in unfamiliar territories
- Planning - Being able to take distance, reflect and take steps forward.
- Communicate short and long terms collaborative plans
- Identification of further relevant professional development paths,
- Project/enterprise/partnership creation.
- Create, expand, nurture relevant networks and support structures.
Examples of topics you can explore in 2 or more sessions:
- Creating a meaningful pitch-deck
- Embracing risk!
- Measuring my Social Impact (or not)
- Developing my Social Enterprise Start-up
- What is my brand?
- My Coaching Business for Sustainable Development
- How to make better decisions
- When I am stuck between process and content
Other topics requested by previous participants:
- Attitudes to business planning
- My Unique Selling Point?
- Planning is a Pain!
- How do I Motivate Myself?
- Using Biomimicry to lead & manage teams
- Building Presence and Confidence
- Showcasing my services with fun and impact
- Presenting and communicating effectively
- Becoming a great mentor
- Facilitating Social Intelligence - A Woman Thing?
- Social Networking, Influence and collaborations
- Secrets of Effective Business Networking
- Selling vs Telling (marketing)
- What investors are really looking for!
- Technology to help move your business forward
- Fear of Forecasting?
- Executive Women in Social Leadership
- Developing Social Leadership skils
The team has in-depth knowledge of the various industries present in the social economy, impact invesmtnet, private, public and third sectors. We provide an unmatched flexibility in set-up & delivery, a robust pool of skills and network and support both clients and sponsors.
Contact us by email here or call now 07932982379 fir further information.