We work with women social entrepreneurs
You are a social entrepreneur at start-up or growth stage.
You want to develop and grow your own social entreprise and collaborate with others.
- Discover how other women social entrepreneurs and innnovators have done this.
- Tell us what you want to learn by completing this very quick survey here.
- Explore your development avenues below:
When I start a journey with Ogunte, what can I expect?
- You will build up social leadership skills
- You will develop sustainable working relationships
- You will develop and grow your social venture
- You will be part of relevant networks
- You will create learning opportunities for yourself and your stakeholders
- You will learn to access and nurture more contacts, support, funding, finance, networks, technology, mentors.
- You will plan for positive and sustainable change and take collective action
- You will reflect on, and develop, your own practice and role – as a social leader- in your organisation and in the world.
What service can I access?
- Join an event (webinar or online) - Free or for a fee. More info here
- Become start-up or investment-ready through our incubation programme (One intake a year). More info here.
- Get individual or team coaching (Fee). More info here.*
- Join our on-line community, promote your enterprise, and get peer-to-peer support (Free)- Facebook and Linkedin Group.
- Read tips and share your own journey on our community blog!
- Apply to the Women's Social Leadership Awards (Once a year). More info here
- Host your crowdfunding campaign on the OGUNTE partner page on Buzzbnk. We'll help you promote your campaign.**
Servane is a social entrepreneur with a unique mission: to support women who are making a difference in the world. I am privileged to be a member of the community of Ogunte Awardees and bowled over by Servane's generosity of spirit and her commitment to women who are leading social change. I feel privileged to be part of the Ogunte community!
If you want to know how these features apply specifically to you, get in touch with us here. Include a telephone nr or Skype ID. We will talk to you immediately!
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
The OGUNTE Advisors and Facilitators
* Terms & Conditions: Positive outcome implies a responsive and pro-active attitude towards formal and informal learning, being open to connect to relevant stakeholders and resources.
** To be hosted on our Buzzbnk partner page, you need to have been part of the Make a Wave Incubator programme, or have taken up coaching, or attended or commissionned training/facilitation programmes.