We work across sectors and across cultures, with men AND women, to promote and develop the work of women social innovators.
This is a sample of our recent tailored services and consultancies:
Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Common Purpose & "Amex" Academy - American Express Academy - Supporting Future Global Leaders.
- Staff at Love Guinea, Love basketball, London Creative Labs, Child & Youth Finance International, MacMillian Cancer Support, British Museum, National Theater, Compare & Share, The People who Share.
- Clore Social Leadership: coaching CSL fellows, leaders in the Third Sector.
- Greater London Authority and Children's Commissioner: "11 Millions" Campaign. Initiation to coaching skills for young people.
- The Metropolitan Police: Introduction to coaching skills and strategy around SNAP project, with "11 Millions" Campaign young coaches.
- new economics foundation: Local Alchemy - Coaching modelling for regeneration professionals.
- PCHA: Coaching skills for tenants and community leaders.
- Sustain: Campaign coaching.
- Bliss: Campaign coaching.
- Action against Hunger: Campaign coaching.
- London Development Agency: Leadership Coaching programme
Professional Development for Women in Social & Mainstream Businesses, Public Services and Academia
- The Shed - Oxford University- Enterprise Development Coaching for women graduates -
- The Hub Women: World Cafe and Masterclass on Women and Impact Investment
- Cherie Blair Foundation for Women - Social Investment & Investment masterclass.
- The Aspire Foundation: leadership development to member of staff at Women's National Commission & Action Aid
- London Borough of Camden: Women and The Rise of Social Media.
- Women Resources Centre: "Women in Social Leadership".
- British Telecom PLC | Executive Women Network: "Awards in Social Leadership for Women" - mentoring scheme, development and networking.
- Academy for Community Leadership: "Women in Social Leadership".
- WaCoCo consortium (Waterloo Community Coalition): "Women in Shared Leadership" - action-learning.
- Sheila McKechnie Foundation: Coaching for women in campaigning.
- Prowess: "Flagship Award" assessment and self-assessment support.
- Drop in surgeries for more than 2700 individual networkers, social entrepreneurs and campaigners.
Business Development for Social Entrepreneurs and Social Innovators
- Village Capital/ Hub Ventures Lab: Developing a social impact measurement protocol.
- SLaM South London & Maudsley NHS Trust: Business Development plan for a social enterprise involving mental health & well-being programmes service users. Networking strategy with local business networks
- Train to Gain Scheme (In Wealth - learning package) delivered to a variety of social entrepreneurs: training, coaching, mentoring and shadowing opportunities.
- School Home Support: Effective Networking - Branding and Marketing skills for senior management team and coordinators.
- Development Trusts Association: Research, business advice and mentoring to social enterprises.
- UnLtd: Effective networking, development sessions for awardees. Business training for Make a Wave Award winners (UnLtd Level 0)
- Adventure Capital Fund: Business coaching and general support to a portfolio of social enterprises (Community Radio, Training Company, Youth Support Development Trust, Youth Enterprise agency)
- London Borough of Islington:On Target for Enteprise - 2006-2009: Social entrepreneurs coaching development and networking.
- Novas Scarman: Networking and communicating, project development, personal development
- New Economics Foundation: Economic literacy workshops, "Supporting Passion and Enterprise in Communities - the Role of the New Professional".
- Various London CVS: support and networking for Social Entrepreneurs - Marketing - Branding - Networking - Social Impact Measurement.
Development for Business Advisers and Business Coaches
- For coaches and team leaders: Developing your People as Driven Social Innovators
- Social Business Advisors on the Social Enterprise Support Course ILM VRQ5: Developing your networking skills
- Acbba (Community Business Advisors): Effective networking and presenting skills. Captivating audiences.
- Development Trusts Association: Business advisors' "learning day" facilitation and networking.
- Results Coaching System: Coachfest - co-production and facilitation.
Gender Equality Awareness
- London Borough of Brent, Camden, Enfield, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, for Women Design's Services and Urban Buzz: The Duty on Gender Equality, Gender in the Built Environment.
International Development: Social Business, Network and Advocacy
- British Council: The Future of Social Entrepreneurship in South East Europe, Istanbul 2012.
- Fase Rio (Brazil) : Roda da Solidariedade Artists and Activists Network Advice and Strategy.
- NOVIB, ICCO, SOLIDARIDAD (Holland): [Roda:artscoalition] Artists and Activists Network Advice and Strategy, Campaign launch co-production.
- EMI: Executive Production Documentaries and Consultant on Music Videos (Brazil, the Netherlands).
- Warner: Co-production Music Tours. (Brazil, Europe)
- Kuyichi: Promotion and awareness in combination with Batuqe Capoeira Group
Cross sectors Projects (IT, Medical, Academic, Architecture, Community Development)
- Allergan BENELUX, Packard Bell: Marketing and satellite networking events across Europe.
- University College of London - Urbanbuzz: Selection and assessment of 3 years cross-sectors projects between Academia, Community leaders and Professionals of the Built Environment.