You are a female social innovator, a social leader or aspiring to be.
You could be a woman in a company, wishing to raise awareness (with your colleagues) about a cause and make an impact on people and planet.
Look how other women have done this.
When I start a journey with Ogunte, what can I expect?
- You will build up social leadership skills
- You will develop sustainable working relationships
- You will develop and grow your social venture
- You will be part of relevant networks
- You will create learning opportunities for yourself and your stakeholders
- You will set-up resourcing strategies (to eventually access more contacts, support, funding, finance, networks, technology, mentors)
- You will plan for positive and sustainable change and take collective action
- You will reflect on, and develop, your own practice and role – as a social leader- in your organisation and in the world.
What do I get, when I purchase a support programme at Ogunte?
- You are connected to leaders and audiences from other sectors and different mindsets
- You get challenges and opportunities to be more visible and communicate effectively
- You develop your marketing strategy
- You use the latest technology to save you time, stress and avoid isolation
- You develop your professional skills but also your influence as a social leader.
"Servane has helped me to challenge my own assumptions and habitual patterns and to better focus my business priorities and activities. Unlike most coaches, she has the rare ability to make you shift your perspective to bring clarity within just one short conversation". Jobeda Ali, Female Social Entrepreneur.
Overal benefits and impact of being involved with Ogunte and the Global Tribal Network
- You increase your business and campaigning acumen
- You transfer your skills to your team and your communities
- You develop your self-confidence and your influence
- You can start to trade, grow and learn with a privileged network of people focused on sustainable development.
Conditions: this implies a responsive and pro-active attitude towards formal and informal learning.
If you want to know how these features apply specifically to you, get in touch with us through the contact page. We will talk to you immediately.
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
The OGUNTE Advisors and Facilitators