You are looking for comments, thoughts on Women in Social Business, Social Enterprise and/ or a gender lens on community development, economy and investments, request a call back! For comments and articles in the press, journalist and PR requests, please contact us here.
Ogunte in the Press
- Women making waves in Social Entrepreneurship - The Borgen Project Jan 2014
- Fostering Female Social Entrepreneurs - Huffington Post US - Dec 2013.
- Fostering Women Social Entrepreneurship - The StoryExchange - Dec. 2013
- Can Women Lead the Social Enterprise Revolution? Forbes - Oct. 2013
- Seeing it through - Economia - 3 Oct. 2013
- Women have more options than ever before - Psychologies Magazine - Aug. 2013 (Digital & hard copy)
- Women's Social Leadership: More than cupcakes... Pioneers Post - June 2013
- Social Investment Inside Out: Make a Wave - a women-focused Social Business Incubator
- Servane Mouazan - Entrepreneurial Journey - Inspiring Stories - MOE Foundation - April 2013
- Good Business - Servane Mouazan on "The Things that Women Do" - March 2013
- Single Mums lead on Global Green Spend - Futuristas - Special Edition - February 2013
- Servane Mouazan A One Women Social Revolution - The NextWomen - February 2013
- Defining Success through Social Impact - The Story Exchange US - January 2013
- Inspirational Women - Servane Mouazan- Founder of Ogunte - We Are The City - December 2012
- Women, Man Up and Climb that Corporate Ladder - London Loves Business - December 2012
- Putting Female Talent Forward will break the Glass Ceiling - Marie-Claire - October 201
- A vision for the Future for Women at Work - Career Portal - Oct 2012
- Attempt to trademark the term "Social Enterprise": A good or a bad thing? - Opinion - August 2012
- Celebrating the Power of the Impossible - Earth 2.0 Hub Interview- May 2012
- Celebrating the Achievements of Women in Social Business - The Guardian - May 2012
- The Secret Algorithm of Women Social Entrepreneurs - The Guardian - January 2012
- 5 Reasons Why Coaching Helps Social Innovators - The Guardian - September 2012
- Why I care about women and social enterprise - The Guardian - May 2011
- Social Innovations from a Coaching Perspective Association for Coaching - The Coaching Journal - Feb 2011
Please downlowd the Ogunte Logo here.
Through highly interactive sessions, live or during webinars, the speakers at Ogunte know how to create a memorable learning and inspiring experience for your audience.
Our guideline is "Growing Connections, Competences, Confidence", and these are the boxes we want the audience to tick at the end of our speaking engagements or press articles.
- Can Business Be Social? (PLV Radio Interview - Canada) September 2013
- Women's Social Entrepreneurs - Trends and Foresight - (podcast interview) - June 2013
- Social Enterprise Podcast - Starting Up (The Guardian Podcast) - May 2013
- The Future Belongs To Smart Connectors - TedXEastEnd October 2012
- The Future belongs to Smart Connectors - Coaching the audience - TedXKPMGDelhi October 2012
- Future Human XX Vision - Exploring Feminine Business Values- London October 2012
- How to be an Eco-Warrioress, Bitch-Online Live Event - London - July 2012
- How to prepare for investment (Women Entrepreneurs) - Cherie Blair Foundation - April 2012
- Supporting Women Social Entrepreneurs - Convergence - London - April 2012
- The Future of Social Entrepreneurship is South Eastern Europe - Intl Conference - Istanbul - March 2012
- Gooddeals - Social Investment Conference. Are the burdens of impact reporting outweighing the benefits of the capital? London - November 2011
- Looking for Women Angels - Aspire Group International Conference - London - Nov 2011
- What makes collaboration happen? A Brazilian martial arts perspective - Women's Social Leadership Awards at Ernst & Young - London - June 2011
- Web Wise Women: The Rise of Social Media - London Borough of Camden - 2008
- International Social Networking Conference: Women and Social Networking; London 2009.
“Servane led an inspiring online session on how to prepare for investment with the women entrepreneurs and professionals in the Mentoring Women in Business programme from around the world. She is a talented, inspiring speaker whose energy comes right through the screen. Her session and briefing on social entrepreneurship and investing was tremendously useful for our programme participants and generated an interesting conversation. Thanks, Servane!” Giulia Corinaldi | Mentoring Programme Manager, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women.
“Servane is a truly inspirational, hardworking, creative, enthusiastic and talented social entrepreneur. She has an amazing capacity to mentor and coach an incredible number of women whose lives, I'm sure, will have changed significantly through their connection with her. The events that I have had the privilege of hosting at BT plc have been fantastic experiences for everyone involved and a real tribute to Servane's leadership.” Jane Swift, Senior Programme Director, BT PLC
Bilbao: International Conference | Creativity Meeting Point: " The rise of Women Social Innovators".
"I wanted to thank YOU for your great conference and workshop (which people loved!), and your stay here in Bilbao". Jone Zubiaga, www.creativityzentrum.com www.creativitymeetingpoint.com
Beesmap Seminars: Social Impact for Creative and Social Entrepreneurs.